Our curriculum is intended to enable pupils to:
- Recognise the impact of the Christian ethos which underpins everyday life in school.
- Use their Christian values to encourage, support and celebrate the efforts and successes of all.
- Feel pride in being a part of the school, village, and church communities.
- Recognise their role as citizens of the wider world.
- Be prepared for life in an ever-changing modern Britain.
- Develop a thirst for knowledge and empower them to drive their own learning.
- Explore their talents and strengths and be confident to articulate their hopes and aspirations for the future.
- Achieve to their full academic potential throughout their time at our schools
- Feel a high level of involvement in their learning so they recognise, and value, their success.
- Have equality of opportunity to diminish disadvantage.
Please read our Curriculum Statement.